Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Chronic Pain Does Not Control Me! - My New Blog

I've been a chronic pain sufferer since a car accident in 2000 and a work related injury in 2003. As I continue on my pain management journey I have learned to embrace my pain, become a SAHM/WAHM, homeschooler and a Christian. I've learned to become my own health advocate, research alternative and Western medical treatments. My chronic pain does not control me!

I decided to launch a blog that would focus on the many facets of chronic pain, resources, information and occasionally my personal experience with my pain management journey.

If you, a family member or friend are a chronic pain sufferer please feel free to visit My Chronic Pain Does Not Control Me!.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your chronic pain. How wonderful that God has given you the strength, courage and grace to reach out to others and manage it! I know this is an issue that many people have to deal with-- I will be praying for you and your new ministry, my friend!

Marsha