Saturday, January 19, 2008

Product Recommendation: Dunkin Donuts Coffee


As a former Mainer, I have had my love affair with Dunkin Donuts coffee. I still remember my order, large coffee, light cream, no sugar. It was a big winner while working those winter nights at AAA, dispatching emergency road service calls.

So, imagine my excitement when Dunkin Donuts announces that they would be selling their coffee in the grocery stores. After all, I've been living on the West coast for more than 14 years, still missing my coffee.

I had my spouse run to our local grocery store, to buy a bag. I was so excited to have a delicious afternoon cup of coffee. Man, were we disappointed! I's the Dunkin Donuts coffee I remember. And did I mention that it was $8.99 per bag.

Save your money people!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...