Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Works for Me - Vinylvineyard at Etsy.com



Since our line of work can require that we move and live in various size apartments I was wondering how I could decorate the walls inexpensively but still have a decorative style that I love.

Answer: Vinylvineyard at Etsy.com offers removeable decals. Her work looks like it's stenciled. You'll find the quality is top notched. You'll love that you pick the font, colors and size. She even does take custom orders too. Oh, and her decals work on windows and other varies surfaces.

3 comments:

Ann@His Grace To Me said...

Perfect timing for this post, I've been thinking about getting something like this to put on my living room wall.

Gina said...

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for sharing this! I love these-I'll have to go check this out-I've got some blank spots around here...

Sherry said...

I love the vinyl words we have on ours. Everyone thinks they are painted, but I point them to who we got them from. :D

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...