Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - March 23, 2009


Autumn Theme Renewal Ceremony Paper Bag Scrapbook courtesy of Precocious Paper at Etsy.com and Cake Topper from Little Lynn's Creations

Due to a very expensive car repair last week we're now car shopping. It's a journey, due to the newbie driver (Marcus), the monthly payment and his height. Our first insurance quote was $1440.00 a month. You just gotta love Las Vegas and the young male driver.

Charles and I are attending a dinner on Nellis AFB this week. This is part of our marketing duties, in behalf of the store and the other Las Vegas/Henderson stores. It will be refreshing to hobnob with the military and enjoy a dining out.

Marcus and his friends went to the movies, this Sunday. He gives "Madea Goes to Jail" a big thumbs up.

We have lots of leftovers so we'll be taking a much needed break from cooking. Since we work from home lunches are easily supplied.

Now onto this week's menu. Jump over to Organizing Junkie to join in the fun!


Garlic Lemon Fish, Ranch Beans, Mixed Green Salad

Chicken Cordon Bleu, Roasted Potatoes, Peas & Carrots

Hubby and I - Dinner Out

Lots of Leftovers

10 comments:

mominmentalmotion said...

I finally have time to jump over and visit you. Thanks for visiting and I like your plan this week. Leftovers and dinner out are two of my favorites! lol...have a blessed day and week.

Buffie said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. Yikes on the insurance quote.

Chicken cordon bleu sounds so good. I haven't had that in so long. Yum!

houstonmom said...

Have fun with dinner out with hubby! Looks like a healthy week for you. I love Chicken Cordon Bleu!

SimplyFrugal said...

Yum! Chicken cordon bleu! Thanks for stopping by my blog and praying for my family. Means a lot!

mycuprunnethoverandsodoesmytodolist said...

Thank you for visiting my blog!

You menu looks so yummy!!!

And WOW...that's one BIG insurance quote...I hope you are able to find a much lower one!

God Bless,
Brandi

Betty said...

Hi Rona, just stopped by to see what's cooking. Do you make the Chicken Cordon blue from scratch. I buy mine pre-made.
Betty

Sherry said...

Thank you for stopping by my menu!

WOWSA on the insurance!! YIKES! That is insane!

Hope the dinner goes well on base! :D

The fish and chicken cordon bleu sound scrumptious! :D

Have a great week!! :D

Simply Sara said...

Your menu looks great! How do you make you chicken cordon blue? I've never tried it before.

Oh my word...that insurance quote is CRAZY!!

Hope you have a super week!

Theresa said...

Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my menu plan. Your's certainly looks delicious.

We too are having high winds here in the midwest. Hope your allergies don't act up too much.

Nicole said...

Hi there! You're menu looks pretty good too. How was the fish? It makes my mouth water. Thanks for stopping by my menu. Did you notice I'm in Vegas too? This wind has been awful, hasn't it?