Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday - Back to School



My husband and I are not math wizards, well we're lucky we have a calculator nearby to balance the checkbook.

Tutor.com offers affordable packages for your student, online, 24/7. I like that if he has a question he just heads over to the website, types it and has a teacher available to assist. And they cover a variety of subjects, including proofreading those reports before you send them into your teacher.

Many public libraries do offer Tutor.com for FREE. Stop your public library website for more information on details and times of availablity.

3 comments:

foodieplus4 said...

Great tip - I'm sure my kids will need this sometime! Thanks.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm going to pass this along to my twin sister. My niece could use this!

Kelly's Ideas said...

Great idea! I am horrible at math and cannot understand my kids math problems....

Kelly