Saturday, December 19, 2009

Secret Santa Exchange Is Here! Decisionally Challenged

Thank you to Decisionally Challenged for hosting the Secret Santa Exchange


Marcus took everything out of the box to display them.


Our teenager had the honors of opening the box and letting me know that we received some goodies from our Secret Santa today!

Inside the box there's lots of yummy treats ~ Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, a bag of Hershey's Kisses, a Reese's Peanut Butter Tree, Chocolate Gingerbread Cocoa, and Caramel Apple Cider! Our teen loves the Christmas card. He wanted our Secret Santa to know that it's very cool! (so do I)

I also received a $20 Walmart gift card and a subscription to "Good Housekeeping" magazine! I have no idea how she knew my magazine subscription was going to be ending next year. And we have the Super Walmarts in Las Vegas so the gift card will be put to good use!

My husband is at work but I'm looking forward to showing him what we received.

Our family would like to extend a huge Thank You to our Secret Santa! Your generosity will never be forgotten. This box really made our Christmas!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Psssst... it was me. :-)

I'm so happy you liked it and that Marcus got a kick out of the card. Happy Christmas Rona!!

Baloney said...

What a great gift! Merry Christmas!!