Thursday, June 02, 2011

Applebee's 2 for $20 - Couple Time

My husband knows how much I love flowers!  And for dinner out, he took me to Applebee's.  We decided to give the 2 for $20 a try.  The Mozzerella Sticks were delicious!  Crunchy and Cheese!  Just the way we like them. 

We were disappointed with my Cajun Shrimp Pasta.  There was no flavor but lots of heat.  Charles chose the Oriental Chicken Salad.  He wasn't up to sharing much and he finished every bite.  When I received my taste I realized he definitely made the better choice. 
We love Applebee's but not the 2 for $20.
A Just Because gift for me!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...