Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Chronic Severe Pain Sucks! Coping with Physical Loss and Disability

I ordered this workbook from Amazon.com a few weeks ago.  Even someone like me who's been suffering from severe chronic pain needs a refresher on coping. 

What I didn't realize is how deep the questions would affect me.  While responding to Who are you?  I actually started crying. 

There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel like a pin cushion.  Today, I feel like I have tons of needles stuck in me. 

Pain sucks!

1 comment:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I can imagine how tough it is to be a pain sufferer but I know that you know that you are not the pain. You are a beautiful, terrific person with so much love to give. Wish it was easier for you to get through. Hang in there!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...