Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Journey with Savella....It's a Brighter Day

Since taking the Savella for almost a month I'm up to 100 milligrams a day.  It truly settles me.  It's like having a phone with multi-lines all ringing at once and then the next day trading it all in for a single line phone. My mind is peaceful.  And I haven't had that in my entire life.

While I'm not the bubbly and overly affection wife I've notice that when I do want to hold my husband's hand I do.  And when I have the urge to kiss him...I do.  And the intimacy is back. 

It's a different experience but definitely for the better.  I'm able to enjoy the moment...that very moment.  And isn't that what we all want? 

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...