Sunday, June 05, 2011

Second Day Taking Savella - New Fibro Medication

I really didn't expect such an immediate change after taking the first dosage of Savella .  I took 12.5 mgs on Friday night.  When I woke up I noticed I was experiencing the usual stress disorders...tingling in the mouth, racing thoughts, involuntary hand and finger shakes.  The throbbing, aching pain seems to be dulled.  I did suffer a slight headache which cleared up by afternoon. 

As with many of my pain and depression medications I must drink lots of water and various fruits daily.  But shouldn't that just be part of everyone regiment?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...