Saturday, July 23, 2011

BerryMorins Love Cereal Anytime of The Day!

Social Parade Follow on Friday










Our family loves eating cereal!  Breakfast, lunch, dinner or for a snack.  It's the perfect food.  We usually have your healthy choices like Cheerios and Special K and some thing sweet like Frosted Flakes or Lucky Charms.

If I'm having a bowl of Lucky Charms I still try to pick out the marshmallows, from my bowl,  with my spoon like I did when I was a kid!
Frosty Flakes with 2% Fat Milk

I guess we're not alone in our love of cereal.  There's even a chain of restaurant that called Cereality.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Hi! I'm a new follower!
Luv,
Mare
http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

Mare said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Smart and Trendy Moms SP!
Luv,
Mare

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...