Friday, July 15, 2011

Chocolate Covered Daydreams Got Married This Week! Blogging Buddy

As you know I love a good wedding.  That I love posting and sharing photos of the big day.  Also, I usually posting celebrity weddings but when I read that one my blogging buddies was getting married I just had to share!

Oh, you can also stop by Chocolate Covered Daydreams to see more wedding photos and to read about her wedding.  I want to wish her and the hubby the very best future!  

I love the color of her dress.  It's nice to see a bridal bouquet with mixed colors. 

A park like this is a welcome change to getting married inside.

The bride with her two gorgeous daughters!

1 comment:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Awww, Rona! Thank you for featuring our special day. It truly was a day that I will treasure forever.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...