Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Don't You Just Love This Farmhouse Laundry Room?

If you've been following my blog for awhile you may already know that I love doing laundry.  Yes, I'm the chick that loves the smell of laundry detergent, folding clothes and even ironing!
Farmhouse Laundry Room at Raised in Cotton

When I stopped by The Inspired Room today she was sharing a blog post on of Raised in Cotton's laundry room and I fell in love!

Can you just see yourself, ironing shirts with the door open in the spring?  Okay, maybe you can't but I can.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I would certainly love doing my laundry a lot more, had I a place lke that to work rather than a basement! But that's okay. I'm still, about ten years later, reveling in the fact of having my own machines to do it in instead of lugging it all to the laundromat!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...