Saturday, July 09, 2011

A Few Tips for Maintaining Your Manicure from The Painted Nail

I love how great my nails look and feel after a manicure and pedicure.  Who doesn't?  And unless you have the funds to to treat yourself on a daily or weekly basis than you're going to want tips for maintaining that look at home.

My home nail maintenance stash includes a bottle of cuticle oil, Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer, a jar of vanilla body scrub, nail files,Sally Hansen nail polish remover and a bottle of Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat.  I find that before going to bed works for me.  It's also easier to have my husband willing to paint my nails.


Nail maintenance tips courtesy of The Painted Nail


No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...