Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Have You Tried the Carl's Jr Original Grilled Chicken Salad ?

Marcus recently gave me a coupon for a free Carl's Jr Chicken Salad so when the electricity went out the hubby and I decided that we would head to Carl's Jr to have some lunch and get cooled down.

I'm not a big fan of fast food salads because sometimes the quality of the ingredients are poor or the selection doesn't Wow me. 
The Original Grilled Chicken Salad has given me hope!  The chicken was hot, moist and delicious.  The tomato wedges were firm and tasty.  And there wasn't a wilted lettuce leaf to be seen.  Shredded mixed cheese, sliced cucumber and red onion and a bag of croutons completes the salad.    You then have your choice of dressings.

This is a salad that I'll definitely be having again!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...