Saturday, July 30, 2011

Updating My Lip Color With Cover Girl Queen Collection!

I ran out of my lipstick and thought this was good time to check out lip gloss colors.   I've been using lip stick for over 30 years!  And while I thought it has done me well throughout the years I thought this would be a good time to update my lip color and technique.

Now, knowing you're going to update you lip color is one thing but have you been through the cosmetic section of a department store lately?  This store had almost 3 aisles of cosmetic lines! I was so overwhelmed with the variety of lines that Target carries. 

This is Copper Bliss

This is Lush Lavender
I decided on Cover Girl Queen Collection lip gloss.  I purchase Lush Lavender and Copper Bliss!  What do you think?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...