Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waterfront Home Tour - Victorian Home Photos at Better Homes and Gardens

Charles and I have never been homeowners.  For us, purchasing a home is a long term committment.  We want to be in love with the location and the home.  So for now, we rent because we like the idea of moving every few years.

But today, I was introduced to a home that made us think twice about being nomads. 

I hope that when we decide to settle down that we will find a home that we fall in love with. 

Take a moment and enjoy this house tour!
The decor looks so comfortable.  I can visual Charles taking an afternoon nap on the couch.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...