Friday, August 26, 2011

Heading to Gilcrease Orchard This Weekend! Couple Time

Our family cake topper created by Lynn's Little Creations at Etsy!
I'm so looking forward to spending some time with the hubby this weekend!

We're renting a vehicle and heading to Gilcrease Orchard to pick and purchase some cucumbers, okra and tomatoes!   I might try my hand at canning too this weekend too.

I missed out on Can-It-Forward Day last weekend because I dropped and broke the jars.

My hubby loves this type of orchard where you pick your own vegetables and fruit. I like doing little things like this for him. And I love seeing the smile on his face!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...