Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Having An Online Pampered Chef Party! Come Join Us!

Over the years our son, Marcus, has asked me to purchase him some Pampered Chef items for him for when he moves out.  So,I decided to have an online party to get him started.  He picked out some must haves, like the Round Baking Stone!

I've had my Round Baking Stone for years!  I think I paid $16 for it!  And Marcus actually wanted me to give him mine.  No way baby!
Round Baking Stone, $32
If you would like me to send you an e-vite just email me at ronaberrymorin@live.com with your name and email address.  The party will be ending on August 30, 2011, Tuesday

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...