Saturday, August 06, 2011

My Homeschool Back to School Book Recommendation: "Homeschooling The Teen Years: Your Complet Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 13 to 18 Year Old"

From time to time I will receive inquires about homeschooling teens.  This is a book that I always recommend!  

This blog post was originally shared on August 25, 2009.  

"Homeschooling The Teen Years - Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 13 to 18 Year Old" by Cafi Cohen.

I absolutely love this book! It's jammed pack full of resources, tips and helpful information. I highlighted this one and will be keeping it my personal library. Cafi Cohen doesn't recommend one homeschooling style over another. It's all about you and your child's learning needs. She did survey many homeschooling families. Their comments are mentioned through the book.

This book is for anyone homeschooling 13 to 18 year old. I would recommend it for beginners and experts. There's plenty tips and suggestions that will anyone can use.



No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...