Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sherri Shepherd Wedding | Purple Wedding Invitations | Purple Wedding Ideas

Sherri Shepherd Wedding | Purple Wedding Invitations | Purple Wedding Ideas

Sherri Shepard, of "The View", married Lamar Sally last week, in Chicago.

This curvy lady looked amazing in her gown! I love the straps and her cathedral veil.  She definitely made the right decision to wear her hair up. 

Check out her big white bouquet!  It looks like the big bouquet is hot this summer.

Lamar looks very handsome in his suit.  Great job!

Congratulations Sherri and Lamar!

1 comment:

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

I do like Sherri but I didn't like this dress at all. This is her second wedding so maybe a sexier riskier look would have been hot. But, that's just me.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...