Friday, September 30, 2011

Have You Tried Gel Polish? I Love It!

This is 2 weeks.
I think I need to stop starting a sentence off with "I'm never going..."  I actually said that about gel polish in the past.  I just couldn't get over the price some ladies were paying.

So, a couple of weeks ago my husband told me to treat myself to a manicure.  I pulled in a parking lot of a recently opened nail salon to have a basic manicure topped off with OPI nail polish.

The nail tech started educating me about the benefits of gel polish.  And it was only $25!

I have to say the process does take time but it's so worth it!  The polish can last up to 3 weeks.  It can adore everyday activity without chipping in the first week.  And my husband loves that my polish has lasted this long!

I even think I saved money because I usually like to have a manicure every 2 weeks.  I'll be passing up on that this week.

How about you?  Have you tried the gel polishes yet?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...