Thursday, September 01, 2011

I'm Going Through Withdraws From My Opiods

I decided I'm tired of needing to increase my dosage and change to different opiods because they stop working so when I ran out I decided to not get a refill.  . 

Experts like to discuss physical dependence and addiction.  Well, when you decide to stop taking opiod you go through physical withdraws...nausea, headaches, fatigue, spasms, lost of appetite.

My mind is in a differenct place these days so I'm up to the challenge.  It's time for a change.

1 comment:

Chaos Cottage said...

Just wondering how you are feeling. Hope you are doing okay.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...