Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Here and Feeling Great! I'm Off the Opiates!

Man, deciding to stop taking opiates is a @#$*!  I think I actually have more gray hairs!

I'm still dealing with withdrawal symptoms such hot flashes, memory loss, exhaustion and loss of appetite.

My pain level did dropped.  It's at a level that I can management with alternative treatments.

Thank you to the Heavenly Father and my family for never leaving my side!  And thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts.

2 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Great news of getting better and hope it stays that way for you! Hallelujah! Hugs and you are looking great!

The Working Home Keeper said...

Good to hear from you! Glad you're doing well.

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...