Sunday, October 30, 2011

50% Off Sale at CVS!

CVS had fall, Harvest Festival and Halloween decorations at 50% this weekend!  I also stocked up on foundations, nail polish, dryer balls and Noxzema!

The cashier noticed that I put my bag into a large tote and asked me why I did that.  I told her that I like using my tote for carrying my purchases.

She then advised me of the Green Bag Tag!  You will receive $1 Extra Buck every 4th visit with every reusable bag purchase!

It also has a little leash to tie around your bag or tote.  (love that!)

Don't forget to use your CVS card for additional savings!  I saved $12 more dollars!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...