Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Church at South Las Vegas - Internet Campus

The Church at South Las Vegas - Internet Campus

Thank you Heavenly Father for keeping me propped up during days of struggle and blessed days.

Pastor Benny Perez gave a wonderful sermon this evening. I found myself tearing up a few times. That's powerful when the words are touching your soul that deeply.

We covered Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling . The African-American Devotional Bible King James Version

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both in will and to do of his good pleasure.

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: I've been following a no complaining way of life for a few years. Sometimes I slip but I rush to recover.

It was an amazing sermon...I think I'll double dip and attend Sunday too.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...