Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - October 24, 2011

I've taken a long break from MPM and now I'm back!  Our family is focusing on cutting back on processed foods..eating more whole foods. 

I've also stopped taking opiates for my severe chronic pain in August!  I'm using alternative methods to treat my pain these days.

More good news in the BerryMorin household is that my husband secured a full-time job in July.  He's a bus driver with the city.  And his job has full benefits!  Great news because I'm looking to change jobs soon and will loss my benefits.

Enough about us...now onto this week's menu plan!  Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting this weekly linky party!

Oven fried butterfly shrimp, homemade potato salad, mixed greens salad

Tri tip, mixed greens salad, pinto beans

Spaghetti with meatballs, mixed greens salad

Pizza..lots of veggies!

Chicken Brocolli with Cheese, corn, mixed greens salad 


Sandwiches and Chicken Noodle Soup


Leftovers!

3 comments:

Pary Moppins said...

Congratulations to your hubby on the job! The oven fried butterfly shrimp sounds yummy! Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Viviana said...

Hello, welcome back to Menu Plan Monday, I am glad that you are feeling up to it. I would love a recipe for your oven fried butterflied shrimp. Stay well with love.

Amy said...

Congrats on all the good news! Wishing you much health and happiness!

Amy @ A Little Nosh

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...