Saturday, October 01, 2011

Teresa and Joe Giudice Renew Wedding Vows In Lavish Ceremony

Teresa and Joe Giudice Renew Wedding Vows In Lavish Ceremony

I love vow renewals more then weddings actually. A vow renewal can be just the two of you or a grand event.

And it looks like Teresa and Joe Guidice, Real Housewives of New Jersey, decided to put all those rumors to rest by letting the world know they are in their marriage for the long haul!

I do love the the variety of colors and flowers she choose for her bouquet. I'm also a fan of the large size bouquet.

That's a lot of dress. I wonder if it was heavy to wear?

Here's the happy couple!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...