Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving !

My husband has to work on Thanksgiving so it will be just Marcus and me. I'm thinking of having a roasted chicken, stuffing, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.

I might buy a turkey since the prices are so good and just put it in the freezer. We'll see.

Marcus and I have been talking about hitting a few Black Friday sales. The trick it to get him up early. It's not easy to wake up a 6ft 5inch teenager!

Now onto this week's menu! Thank you to Organizing Junkie for hosting this weekly linky party!

Lasagna, mixed greens salad

Baked chicken, broccoli, stuffing and sweet potatoes

Frogmore Stew

- Mr. Food's Quick & Easy Diabetic Cooking Cookbook

Pork Tacos, Black Beans

Leftovers

1 comment:

Grandma Becky said...

We are eating at noon so our daughter can be with us. She has to leave and be at work at 2:30. She won't have to worry about falling asleep since we are having ham this year. But still some goodies like salad, green bean casserole and cinnamon rolls and a type of pumpkin cheesecake. Have a good week and Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...