Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 28, 2011

I'm still off work due to a pinched nerve in my neck. The pain is extremely painful and tiring. My pain management doctor wants to do a procedure after another MRI.

These procedures don't have a long lasting result. One is usually looking at having it done 3 times a year. And the after insurance I'm probably looking at $3000! Ugh!

My son and I decided to skip the Black Friday sales and shop online. There were lots of online deals going on, from free shipping to 50% off!

Enough of this now onto this week's menu plan! Thank you Organizing Junkie for hosting this weekly linky party!

Meatloaf, Corn, Mixed Greens

Tacos, Black Beans

Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Subway Sandwiches

Roasted Turkey Breast, Mixed Greens, Stuffing

Herb Crusted Chicken, Mushroom Whole Wheat Risotto and Mixed Greens

2 comments:

Lynn said...

you're menu sounds delicious. You have some of the same things we're having this week except I am using venison meat :) Thanks for stopping by my blog..

susan-klement.com said...

Looks interesting! What is whole wheat risotto? I can't really do wheat anymore, but I am curious...

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...