Monday, November 07, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - November 7, 2011

Can you believe it's in the 40's this morning in Las Vegas?  Yes, it does get cold here....even snows a bit.  I'm hoping to take advantage of the clothing sales to stock up on some long sleeve shirts and jeans this month.

I've got Black Friday marked on the calendar because Marcus, our teen and I are planning on heading out.  Our mission...a 40 inch TV at an awesome price.  Also, we've never participated in so this maybe our first and last Black Friday!

Have the turkey prices started going down in your area?  Fresh & Easy has them at 59 cents a pound in their latest weekly special flyer.

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting this weekly linky party!

White Bean & Kielbasha Stew


Baked Chicken Thighs, Mashed Potatoes, Corn


Oven Baked Pork Chops, Mac n Cheese, Brocolli


Tri Tip, Rice, Spinach


Beef Vegetable Soup


Spicy Sausage Mushroom Alfredo Over Pasta - Allrecipes

2 comments:

Jaymie said...

That recipe for White Bean and Kielbasa soup sounds delicious. I think I even have all the ingredients on hand. I may have to try that one! Thanks so much for sharing.

Erin said...

I love, love, LOVE pork chops! And soup! Sounds like a great menu for cold weather.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...