Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sometimes You Need to Take a Break From Work: Chronic Pain Sufferer

After many months of thought I've decided to stop working full time.  My neck pain has just gotten beyond words and with the demands of my job I found that I could no longer continue. 

When I spoke with my husband about it he felt it was time.  He's seen how much weight I've loss and the increased pain on my face.  Our son has been asking me when I would step down for months.

Chronic pain sufferers will tell you that constant stress and negativity can make our pain worst.   

It's coffee time!
It certainly does help that my husband has full health, dental and vision through his job. 

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...