Saturday, December 10, 2011

Great News! I Have a New Job!

For some time I've been wanting to find a work at home part time position.

I had so much stress anxiety and was actually dreading going to work. So, I spoke with the hubby and we decided it was the right time.

I no longer needed a full time job with benefits since my husband has a well paying full time job. And his benefit package was not only better but more affordable.

So, I headed to
Rat Race Rebellion to search for e-chat positions.

I applied with several companies but finally got the call, had a few phone interviews and mock chats and then was offered the job!

Last night, I started my job. I placed my headphones in a storage tote. And no longer have to worry about noise!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...