Saturday, December 24, 2011

I've Discovered BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette! And I Love It!

I purchased the BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette, a couple of months ago for $12!

Only recently have I really started putting it to good use. After watching the online demo video a few times I decided to start experimenting with the eye shadows. Even though it's listed under the eye makeup category many of the colors can be used for concealing, blush and contouring.

I also wanted to recommend YouTube. If you do a search for BH Cosmetics you'll pull up several channels that have tutorials and reviews on the eye palettes.

I decided to use 2 colors for blush and contouring the cheeks!
You don't have to use a lot since the pigments are very rich!
Isn't it great when you find a product that has several uses at an affordable price?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...