Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kim Zolciak, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Wedding Dresses

Kim Zolciak, The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Kroy Breirmann, Atlanta Falcons, wedding guests were not allowed to take photos due to Bravo filming for their upcoming spin off TV show.

Apparently, the bride and groom changed clothes a few times.

I'm not a fan of the multiple dresses. I like the idea of "the dress"!

Kroy looks very handsome in his tux. Since Kim's dress is very detail I do like that she chose a shorter veil.
Check out Kim in her white jumpsuit. I can see how this would be good for dancing all night!
I've noticed that brides are starting to have a dress for the reception. This is definitely her style.
I love the white bouquet. The dress looks wicked heavy.
Here's the wedding dress on the hanger.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...