Monday, December 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 26, 2011


Christmas was wonderful! Charles didn't have to go to work till the afternoon so we had a delicious breakfast of homemade Belgian Waffles, syrup and coffee.

Marcus slept in so I moved his gifts to his room. My husband and I bought him a gorgeous watch. His response was "A man should have a watch"! Then he gave each of us a hug!

This year I didn't want anything but time with my husband and son. And I did get that. My husband and I spend the day shopping at Town Square and Las Vegas Premium Outlet North and then had lunch. I loved holding his hand as we walked.

Marcus and I went shopping at Sam's Club and Big Lots last week. We love being goofy at Sam's Club...stopping at the food demos, sitting in the recliners and office chairs and walking the aisles.

Now onto this week's menu plan!

Ribs, mashed potatoes and collard greens

Oven Baked Pork Chops, mixed greens, corn

Fish and Chips

Chicken Noodle Soup

Sandwiches ~ Port O Subs

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...