Friday, December 09, 2011

Time for a Manicure: Ali's Big Break OPI Nail Polish


This OPI nail polish color, Ali's Big Break was shouting to me, "It's Christmas"! I didn't want a polish that was deep red but I was definitely looking for some glitter. This color really fit the bill.

The nail technician tried to talk me into a gel polish of this shade but I passed. And no soon did I put on my coat I smudge 3 nails on my right hand and one nail on the left!

Maybe I'll spring for the $25 for the gel polish on my next visit.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks pretty!

Maria Palma said...

Looks nice, Rona! I painted my nails a similar color yesterday. Then I put a coat of glitter polish on top for fun :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...