Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Van Halen Announces 2012 Tour ~ David Lee Roth Will Be Joining Them

While listening to the radio "Panama" by Van Halen came on. I immediately started singing the lyrics. Marcus, our son, asked me the name of band and then said, "This is a great song Mom"! I smiled.
David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen, Alex Van Halen

Today, Van Halen has announced that they will be on tour next year. David Lee Roth will be joining them.

My husband shared that he would love to see them in concert. I think it would be fun to go to a concert with the hubby and our son. I'm sure we wouldn't be the only family there.

Even my mother loved David Lee Roth. I wonder if he's aware of his 70+ year female fan base?!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...