Saturday, January 14, 2012

Family Office Rolodex File Box: Arts and Crafts Project

I'm linking up to Seven Alive's Link It Up Thursday today!
Last night, I was in the mood and had the energy to make a family office Rolodex. Armed with some scrap booking supplies, scissors, Post-It flags, index cards and a clear file box I got right to it!

Front view: I cut the shape of the index card out of the printed card stock. Than I used this style of letters to spell "FILE".

Back view: I decided to give the back a finished look by using the same printed card stock.

We have some Post-It flags left over from our property management days so I decided to utilize them. I also used a smaller font letter for the sections.

The finished project now has a permanent home, on the desk!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...