Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 100th Birthday LL Bean!


When we moved to Portland, Maine, in 1976 I never saw a Bean boot before. Despite their popularity around town, I actually remember thinking these were ugly boots.

The boots are designed for warm and keeping your feet warm. I remember after "borrowing" my sister's Bean boots I immediately fell in love.

I have fond memories of my husband taking me to Freeport to tour LL Bean's flagship store when we were dating. It's definitely worth the trip to get a photo of the Big Bean boot!

This is a company that has always believed in provided a quality product and great customer service! Happy Birthday LL Bean!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...