Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 From The Berry-Morins!

I'm still recovering from a severe pain flare up on New Year's Eve. It left me on bed rest for the whole day. What a way to ring in 2012!

I did manage to hear the fireworks from The Strip! Charles had a route but managed to be near Fremont Street Experience at midnight.

Today was clean up, sorting and storing of the Christmas decorations. I'm so glad I decided to hold on to a large packing box. It came in handy for the larger decorations.


The tree was saved for last! Putting it back in the box seems more difficult than taking it out.

Now, I just need to change the calendars, purge the files and photos...I'll save that project for another day.

Happy New Year from the BerryMorins!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...