Friday, January 27, 2012

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life ~ Show Us What You Make or Sell !

Kelly's Korner: Show Us Your Life's weekly linky party topic today is Show Us What You Make or Sell! So, if you have a home business or a Etsy store stop consider participating. Who knows? You may pick up some new customers.

If you've been following my blog you may have seen various posts about my Etsy purchases. I just love handmade and unique products. And over the years I've become a regular customer with a few stores.

Here's a 2 of my favorite Etsy stores!

Lynn's Little Creations ~ I discovered Lynn's polymer clay wedding cake toppers when my husband and I were planning our renewal ceremony in 2008. Since than I have purchased Marcus' graduation and Kiana's birthday cake toppers.


Queen Bee Inspirations ~ I've been a fan of Laura's since 2009. I love purchasing her handmade cards and tags. Sometimes it's difficult to part with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rona for your ongoing support of my etsy shop.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...