Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Martha Stewart Show Has Been Canceled on The Hallmark Channel

After lower viewers and high production it appears The Hallmark Channel has decided to pull the plug on The Martha Stewart Show.
Martha's Banana Bread

I was never a fan of the live audience format. My favorite was the classic shows when one felt Martha was just showing you the proper way to iron a shirt or clean your heirloom linens.

It didn't help that Cox Cable moved The Hallmark Channel to their digital line up. I wasn't going to pay extra just to follow Martha.

I don't think Martha will be leaving us entirely. We'll still have her Sirius/XM show, magazines, products and website.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...