Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 23, 2012

Cluck! Cluck! Chicken is on sale, at Smart and Final so we'll be having chicken a few times this week! Marcus and I made Chicken and Dumplings this weekend courtesy of Mommy's Kitchen. Thank you Mommy's Kitchen.

This Sunday, I'll be turning 50 years old! My life has been blessed with lots of love from the Heavenly Father, Big Daddy and The Bacon Eating Kid!

Now, onto this week's menu plan! Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays.

Chicken and Dumplings

BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Cheese Ravioli and Spaghetti Sauce

Sandwiches and Vegetable Soup

Roasted Pork Loin, Mixed Vegetables

12 comments:

The Single Nester said...

Right now, I am cooking a 7 pounder. Tomorrow, Chicken Pot Pie.

Chaos Cottage said...

Chicken and Dumplings is one of my favorite comfort foods. Yum.

Stephanie Pires said...

Ooh Roasted Pork Loin; I have yet to be brave enough to attempt this! Looks yummy! We had a great sale on chicken here too this week at Albertson's; lots went to the freezer in marinades for later!

Lulu & Joy said...

Yummy! You've inspired me to make some chicken and dumplings soon.

Donna said...

I need to try that recipe for Dumplin's! I usually cheat and use canned biscuits ;-)

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Mmmm.. looks good! Thanks for stopping by Stephanie's Mommy Brain. I have rheumatoid arthritis which is in the same "family" as fibromyalgia. Some days you just stay in bed. :)

alisonwonderland said...

Have a wonderful birthday! And happy eating!

flavors said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Your chicken and dumplings look YUMMY! Thanks for stopping by :-) Have a blessed day.

Netta said...

Mmm, the picture looks SO yummy!
Love your faith in JESUS!
Thanks for stopping by my site... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Netta said...

Mmm, the soup is making my mouth water! I love your faith in Jesus! Thanks for stopping by my site and ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Janet said...

Way to take advantage of the sales. And I do love roast pork loin. Happy Birthday to you!

Jessie Geroux said...

oh man I LOVE me some chicken in dumplings YUMMO! Have a terrific birthday week!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...