Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 30, 2012

This week's Good Wife episode has made up for a couple of okay story lines. If you haven't seen it yet I won't spoil it for you but it was good!

For this week's menu plan I pulled out my *Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook by Phyllis Pellman Good with American Diabetes Association for inspiration.

I might make a meatloaf and keep it for lunches. We'll see it!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays.

One Pot Chicken and Brown Rice ~ Everyday Food

1 2 3 4 Casserole*

Chili with Brown Rice*

Sausage and Peppers*

Pizza

Jambalaya*

Hearty Vegetable Soup*

7 comments:

RoseMamie said...

This all sounds delicious!!

Bridget@Flour N Friends said...

Yum! sounds good as well thanks for stopping by my blog

Joan said...

Still have to make meatloaf one day thats one dish I have never made in my life.

Sounds good

Allison said...

I love my Fix it and Forget it cookbook! Looks like a yummy week of meals!

Minty said...

Mmmm...great menu with lots of variety. What's in the 1 2 3 4 casserole?

Kristen said...

Chili seems to be a good choice this week. I may add brown rice to mine to bulk it up. Thanks for stopping by my site.

SouthernLady said...

Your menu sounds wonderful too especially the Pizza and Jambalaya!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...