Friday, January 27, 2012

My Dream Home in Henderson, Nevada

Pardee Homes has a new housing development in Henderson, Nevada called Montclaire. Henderson is a beautiful city, located outside of Las Vegas. If money was no object, here's Rona's dream house.

My husband and I love the open concept of this house plan. The optional 4th bedroom would make a wonderful office. I like the idea of a powder room too.


I would love to have a deck outside of the master bedroom. The bathroom is a winner with me with the addition of a vanity!

It would be nice to have a media room. The decorating style for media room would be based on the HGTV 2012 Dream Home.

And who wouldn't love having their laundry room on same floor as their bedrooms? Me, me!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...