Thursday, January 26, 2012

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Wedding

Ken Vanderpump, father of the bride, and Giggy looking very handsome.

Pandora and Jason Sabo look amazing. I actually like the trend of the white tuxudo jacket.

The happy couple kissing surrounded by gorgeous flower arrangements.

The wedding cake with fresh flowers looks amazing! I hope the cake was delicious.

Lisa, Pandora, Ken and Giggy preparing to walk the aisle. Isn't Giggy cute?

Pandora's dress is so beautiful. I love the addition of the flowers in the back of the dress. I'm also a fan of the big bridal bouquet. And don't the flower girls look cute?

Pandora, her mother, flower girls and bridemaids. This is one of my favorite photos.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...