Thursday, February 23, 2012

Attention Chronic Pain Sufferers: Do You Suffer From Hair Problems ?

I started sharing my experience with hair loss on my blog in March 2011.
photo from 2011

At the time I didn't know that other hair issues could be related to my Fibromyalgia. I do occasionally suffer from a sensitive scalp. On those days I cannot even wear a wig or a hat because it's so irritating.

And due to pain and some loss of grip in my hands I only purchase synthetic wigs because they don't require much maintenance. Human hair wigs need to be styled and that's just not for me.

As a chronic pain sufferer do you suffer from hair and scalp issues? You may want to check out About.com Fibromyalgia Hair Problems blog post and Poll.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...