Saturday, February 04, 2012

"Can I Claim the Home Office Deduction?" Tax Preparation

Stop by the Mobile Office Techology About.com for more information regarding the Office Tax Deduction.


The details of why you are telecommuting should be in writing and included in a Telecommuting Agreement signed by you and your employer.

It's stated that Independent Contractors (Home Agents) the situation is different, they can normally claim the home office deduction but it's important for them to have a Telecommuting Agreement which states their status.

2 comments:

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Great info! Thank you for sharing! I'm a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

You're so welcome. And thanks for following me.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...