Friday, February 03, 2012

Furniture Feature Friday ~ Coffee Table by Jeremiah Collection




I love Etsy! It's my favorite online mall of creative and unique store fronts. Like any mall I love to do some window shopping...adding items to my Favorites or Pinterest boards, as I go.

Just check out my latest find...this beautiful retro 60's style coffee table by Jeremiah Collection!
Coffee Table White Oak $650 by Jeremiah Collections, San Francisco, CA

The round corners, low height make it an amazing piece that can be home to your books in a sitting room or living room space. It's real solid wood, made in the US and handcrafted!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...